- XRebel 2020.x Changelog
- XRebel 4.x Changelog
- XRebel 3.x Changelog
- XRebel 2.x Changelog
- XRebel 1.x Changelog
2020.1.1 (13th of February 2020)
- Feature: added an option to move the XRebel toolbar.
- Feature: added absolute timings next to request timing percentages.
- Feature: added launch parameters to activate XRebel from the command line.
- Bug fix: fixed consistency issues with displayed license expiration.
- Bug fix: improved consistency of async timeout diffs.
2020.1.0 (28th of November 2019)
- Feature: added showing of CompletableFuture tasks in the trace tree.
- Feature: added Gantt chart view for showing CompletableFuture tasks and their dependencies.
4.0.2 (7th of October 2019)
- Added ability to save XRebel toolbar contents as a separate file for easy sharing
- Added support for Jedis 3.x
- Improved stability of JSP tracing
- Fixed an issue with autoupdater and Websphere
- Fixed UI issue with diff showing ignored sub-requests
- Fixed UI issue with diff tooltip not appearing with small screens in some cases
- Fixed UI issue with diff label z-index
- Fixed UI issues with IE
- Fixed UI issues with multiple notifications
4.0.1 (5th of July 2019)
- Added support for MongoDB driver 3.8+
- Improved License Activation dialog UI
- Fixed async contexts capturing for Java 9
- Fixed an issue with end to end transactions
4.0.0 (13th of May 2019)
- Added capturing and visualizing asynchronous background tasks even when they do not complete within the main request.
- Added support for Java 12
- Fixed activation via the license file on WebLogic 12.x
3.6.1 (28th of March 2019)
- Fixed authentication pass-through for Spark framework
- Fixed a patching issue in JDBC integration
- Fixed OpenJ9 compatibility
3.6.0 (11th of December 2018)
- Added support for Java 11
- Added support for Content Security Policy's nonce attribute
3.5.1 (17th of September 2018)
- Added support for configuring custom entry points
3.5.0 (12th of July 2018)
- Improved memory consumption of XRebel Local for systems under heavy load.
- Added support for MongoDB driver 3.6 and 3.7.
- Fixed an issue where Cassandra queries were not shown with Spring Data.
3.4.9 (24th of May 2018)
- XRebel Local is now GDPR compliant.
- Fixed an issue where special characters in Oracle queries were displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed occasional ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsExceptions when collecting the data.
3.4.8 (10th of April 2018)
- Fixed an issue where Oracle ARRAY type caused an exception in XRebel Local.
- Fixed an issue where Cassandra query parameters were shown incorrectly.
3.4.7 (20th of March 2018)
- Added support for Log4j 1.2.
- Fixed an issue where XRebel Local caused errors with HTTP request filters setting the response code.
- Fixed an issue where similar Cassandra queries were shown separately instead of being grouped.
- Fixed the display of DynamoDB queries.
- Stopped showing 1x increases and decreases in the diff view.
- Added the option to sort requests in the Calls view.
3.4.6 (21st of February 2018)
- Trace Differences feature now supports comparing trace-related changes to requests from XRebel Hub.
3.4.5 (9th of February 2018)
- Fixed an issue where static files were corrupted when served asynchronously by Tomcat with the "sendfile" option enabled.
- Improved the Cassandra query titles to be more informative.
- Improved stability with certain versions of IBM Java.
- Fixed startup issues when a custom classloader in the user application threw exceptions.
- Fixed an issue where uncaught exceptions in Tomcat were sometimes incorrectly registered under unidentified context.
- Improved stability with Jedis versions older than 2.1.
- Improved stability with Jersey versions older than 2.1.
- Improved stability for non-array arguments being passed to the PreparedStatement.setArray method.
3.4.4 (10th of January 2018)
- Fixed an issue where prepared statement byte parameters were displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed compatibility issues with IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3 debugger.
- Fixed an issue where SQL queries without the FROM clause were displayed incorrectly.
- Added support for Tomcat 9.
- Added support for Websphere 9.
- Added support for Wildfly 11.
- Added support for WebSphere Liberty Profile 17.
3.4.3 (19th of December 2017)
- Hotfix release.
3.4.2 (11th of December 2017)
- Fixed an issue when unlicensed remote XRebel agent caused errors in end to end setup.
- Fixed an issue when NoClassDefFoundError was sometimes thrown with Spring Boot applications.
- Fixed an issue when Couchbase queries were displayed incorrectly in some cases.
3.4.1 (17th of November 2017)
- Improved XRebel Local overall performance by excluding more middleware classes from instrumentation.
- Fixed an issue where the SQL table names were shown incorrectly when subqueries were present.
- Fixed an issue where the request body of a gzipped request was not correctly unzipped before displaying.
- Fixed an issue where an error was displayed in the log during application shutdown when using both XRebel Local and JRebel agents.
3.4.0 (30th of October 2017)
- Added the Trace Differences feature that allows comparing trace-related changes between requests.
- Fixed an issue with XRebel Local agent sometimes crashing when the user switched to the CPU view in the middle of handling a large amount of data.
- Fixed an issue when a placeholder was shown instead of an array parameter for PostgreSQL prepared statements.
3.3.9 (29th of September 2017)
- Added support for Java 9.
- Fixed an issue with XRebel toolbar not being visible when the HTTP response used GZIP compression.
- Fixed an issue where JDBC prepared statements without parameters caused an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.
- Fixed an issue where MongoDB queries executed in an asynchronous HTTP servlet request were not registered.
- Fixed an issue where activation failed when the License Server group URL included a trailing space.
- Fixed an issue where HTTP request body was sometimes incorrectly truncated and the wrong size was shown for large requests.
3.3.8 (1st of September 2017)
- Fixed an issue where the number of IO query results in remote applications was not correctly aggregated to the root XRebel request node.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect method name was shown as the source of a logging statement in the Logs view when using org.apache.logging.Log4jLogger.
3.3.7 (14th of August 2017)
- Hotfix release.
3.3.6 (11th of August 2017)
- XRebel Shares are now stored in XRebel Hub.
- Added support for "out" parameters in JDBC CallableStatement.
- Improved the formatting of very long exception messages.
- Fixed an issue that prevented using the Feedback feature when the operating system's temporary directory did not have permission for writing.
- IO events are now sorted chronologically within request nodes.
3.3.5 (21st of July 2017)
- Added initial support for rendering SQL queries in IBM DB2 dialect.
- Fixed an issue where XRebel did not show IO events in remote requests.
- Fixed an issue where the XRebel toolbar was incorrectly shown in the GlassFish admin console.
- Fixed an issue where XRebel could not be enabled for Weblogic in Eclipse using latest versions of Oracle Server Tools.
3.3.4 (30th of June 2017)
- Redesigned the tooltips for the XRebel toolbar and headers.
- Fixed an issue where a NoClassDefFoundError was thrown during an EJB method call in WebSphere 8.5 running on IBM JDK 7.
- Fixed an issue where some XRebel headers were incorrectly displayed for outgoing HTTP requests to other XRebel-enabled services.
- Fixed an issue where some XRebel-specific frames were displayed for application exception stack traces shown in the XRebel UI.
3.3.3 (2nd of June 2017)
- Improved the way exception messages are displayed.
- Revised the user experience for sending feedback.
- Fixed an issue where some JRebel exceptions were shown in XRebel (during simultaneous use).
- Fixed an issue where some XRebel stack frames were displayed in a StackOverflowError originating from the application code.
- Fixed an issue where a StackOverflowError would occur when logging an object in application code using SLF4J logging in its toString method.
- Fixed an issue where XRebel icons did not render properly on Internet Explorer in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where an invisible iframe would be rendered on top of the browser window in Firefox in some cases.
3.3.2 (12th of May 2017)
- Added support for SLF4J in the Logs View.
- Improved the activation dialog to remember the form state when navigating away from it.
- Fixed an issue where a ClassCastException was thrown for org.glassfish.grizzly.memory.HeapMemoryManager.
3.3.1 (21st of April 2017)
- Redesigned the headers in XRebel UI.
- Removed automatic spell check from license key activation input.
- Fixed an issue in the Application Profiling view where HTTP CONNECT was reported with an incorrect duration.
3.3.0 (31st of March 2017)
- Redesigned the XRebel Standalone UI.
- Removed the search feature from Calls, Events and Session views.
- Fixed a startup failure with Grails 3.2 that was caused by incompatibility with the spring-loaded agent.
- Fixed a missing parameter issue when running XRebel with Seam 2 on JBoss 5.
- Fixed an issue where WebSphere startup hangs when running XRebel with the debugger enabled.
- Fixed a VerifyError when running XRebel on JRockit.
3.2.5 (10th of March 2017)
- Fixed an issue with showing HTTP request and response body for httpclient4 and URLConnection.
- Fixed an issue in OpenJPA JDBC delegates which caused the wrong SQL to be displayed.
- Improved JBoss 6.1.0 AS compatibility.
- Improved WebSphere Liberty Profile 18.104.22.168 compatibility.
- Improved WebLogic 22.214.171.124 compatibility.
- Improved Apache Tomcat 6.0.48 compatibility.
- Improved Apache Tomcat 7.0.75 compatibility.
- Improved Apache Tomcat 8.0.41 compatibility.
- Improved Apache Tomcat 8.5.11 compatibility.
- Improved Resin 4.0.50 compatibility.
- Improved Jetty 9.3.16 compatibility.
- Improved Jetty 9.4.1 compatibility.
- Improved RabbitMQ Java driver 4.0.2 compatibility.
- Improved Cassandra Java driver 3.1.4 compatibility.
- Improved Couchbase Java driver 2.4.2 compatibility.
- Improved MongoDB Java driver 3.4.2 compatibility.
- Improved Apache Async HttpClient 4.1.3 compatibility.
3.2.4 (17th of February 2017)
- Added support for turning Application profiling on/off in runtime.
- Added support for WebSphere Application Server 9.
- Added support for Jetty 9.4.
- Fixed an issue with webservice calls over https in WebSphere.
- Fixed an issue in JDBC integration when Oracle UCP is installed as JBoss EAP module.
- Fixed an issue in JMS integration when queue name is null.
- Fixed an issue in MongoDB integration where collection name is null.
- Fixed an issue with 32bit IBM Java networking on Windows.
3.2.3 (20th of January 2017)
- Improved the look and feel of XRebel Settings.
- HTTP requests in the Logs view now stick to the top when scrolling.
- Added support for parameterized Couchbase queries.
- Fixed an issue with the Apache HttpClient integration for applications using Apache ServiceMix.
- Improved TomEE 7.0.2 compatibility.
- Improved Couchbase Java SDK 2.4.0 compatibility.
- Improved RabbitMQ Java driver 3.6.6 and 4.0.1 compatibility.
- Improved Cassandra Java driver 3.1.3 compatibility.
- Improved MongoDB Java driver 3.4.1 compatibility.
- Improved Hibernate 4.3.11 compatibility.
- Improved Jedis 2.9.0 compatibility.
3.2.2 (21st of December 2016)
- Added support for displaying the XRebel toolbar in single page applications, served by a non-Java server.
- Added support for automatically updating XRebel.
- Added support for showing log statements in end-to-end remote requests.
- Added the option to temporarily turn off Application profiling.
- Fixed an issue with AmazonHttpClient integration.
- Fixed an issue with JDBC integration handling null dates.
- Fixed an issue with servlet request integration running with SecurityManager.
- Fixed an issue with resource caches affecting Internet Explorer users.
3.2.1 (8th of December 2016)
- Hotfix release.
3.2.0 (1st of December 2016)
- Added the Logs view to display log statements in requests.
- HTTP requests now stick to the top when scrolling.
- Improved support for exceptions in the MongoDB 3 driver.
- Added support for Spark Framework 2.4.
- Improved date formatting in SQL.
3.1.5 (1st of November 2016)
- Exceptions view has been redesigned.
- IO exceptions are now linked to the Calls view from the Exceptions view.
- Thread names are now shown for unidentified exceptions.
- Added support for WebLogic 12.2.
- Added support for WildFly 10.1.0.
- Improved compatibility with Cassandra Java driver 3.0.4 and 3.1.1.
- Improved compatibility with Jetty 7.6.21, 8.1.21, 9.2.19 and 9.3.12.
- Improved compatibility with Apache Tomcat 7.0.72 and 8.5.5.
- Improved compatibility with WebLogic 10.3.6.
- Improved compatibility with WebSphere Liberty Profile 126.96.36.199.
- Fixed an issue with WebSphere 8.5 using the XRebel for Eclipse plugin.
- Fixed the missing toolbar issue for some applications running Glassfish 4 and Glassfish 4.1.
- Fixed the issue with the dragged bookmarklet for Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Full text Couchbase search queries are now better formatted.
- Increased the package names to contain 3 packages for more detailed context in the Application profiling view.
3.1.4 (26th of September 2016)
- Added support for Couchbase Java SDK 2.2.0+.
- Further improved UI performance to handle a large number of IO events.
- Improved compatibility with application servers.
- WebSphere Liberty 188.8.131.52.
- WebSphere Liberty 16.
- JBoss EAP 7.
- Apache Tomcat 8.5.
- Added support for WebSphere 8.5 in the XRebel for Eclipse plugin.
3.1.3 (29th of July 2016)
- Improved compatibility with application servers:
- Apache Tomcat 6.0.45.
- Apache Tomcat 7.0.70.
- Apache Tomcat 8.0.36.
- Apache TomEE 7.0.1.
- Apache TomEE 1.7.4.
- Jetty 9.3.10.
- Wildfly 8.2.1.
- Wildfly 9.0.2.
- Glassfish 4.1.1.
- Resin 4.0.48.
- Improved compatibility with IO drivers:
- Cassandra java-driver 3.0.3.
- MongoDB java-driver 2.14.3.
- MongoDB java-driver 3.3.0.
- Apache HttpClient 4.5.2.
- Apache HttpCore 4.4.5.
- Improved end-to-end profiling over HTTPS using self-signed certificates.
- Fixed an issue in RabbitMQ integration where message did not have any properties.
- Removed table name column from Events view.
3.1.2 (14th of June 2016)
- Improved UI performance to handle a large number of IO events.
- XRebel keeps updating profiling data following a server restart.
- Added support for TomEE running on Java 6.
- Improved the support for the latest Cassandra DataStax (3.0.2) Java driver.
- Fixed some issues related to install/uninstall in the XRebel Eclipse plugin.
3.1.1 (13th May 2016)
- Hotfix release.
3.1.0 (27th April 2016)
- XRebel for Eclipse has been released. Get XRebel as an Eclipse plugin.
- Improved UI rendering performance with ReactJS.
- Exceptions thrown during JDBC or HTTP calls are now shown in the Calls view (added inline stack trace).
3.0.2 (6th April 2016)
- Failed JDBC and HTTP calls are now shown in Calls and Events views.
- Startup performance has been improved.
- Added support for decoding encoded HTTP request and response bodies (URL and gzip encodings).
- Improved compatibility with the PostgreSQL 9.4 JDBC driver.
- Fixed issues in integration with JMS message producers and message properties.
- Added support for Spring AMQP message listeners.
3.0.1 (25th February 2016)
- Added support for Apache HttpAsyncClient.
- Added support for Cassandra DataStax Java driver 3.0.0.
- Exceptions from background jobs and messaging endpoints are now logged in the Exceptions view.
- Exceptions with no identified context are now logged in the "Unidentified" group in the Exceptions view.
- Support for MongoDB asynchronous driver is now enabled by default.
- Fixed the toolbar injection into static resources on Jetty (all versions).
3.0.0 (3rd February 2016)
- Added end-to-end profiling via HTTP calls.
- Improved JDBC drivers integration to handle JDBC API delegates.
- Added support for Quartz 1.5.x and 1.6.x.
- Added support for Spring JMS.
- HTTP session size monitoring is now disabled by default (access Settings to re-enable).
- Fixed JVM crash when using the Sybase SQL Anywhere 16 JDBC driver.
- Fixed reporting MongoDB "ismaster()" calls as database queries.
2.3.1 (24th November 2015)
- Added support for RabbitMQ.
- IO events now include items sent to JMS queues and topics.
- JMS message content is now shown within JMS details.
- Added a copy-to-clipboard button for database queries.
2.3.0 (26th October 2015)
- IO > Events view has arrived, replacing Queries.
- New filters have been added for different sources and event types.
- Events from any background thread context are now collected and displayed!
- Extra data is detected and displayed for: Quartz scheduler jobs, ScheduledExecutorService tasks and JMS/MDB beans.
- Amazon DynamoDB database query events are now collected and displayed.
- XRebel Share is now disabled by default. Access Settings to enable it.
- Java 5 is no longer supported. XRebel 2.3 requires Java 6 or newer.
2.2.1 (23rd September 2015)
- Improved the XRebel Share service and the profiler UI.
2.2.0 (27th August 2015)
- Introduced the XRebel Share feature for uploading interactive XRebel view snapshots.
- Added support for ZeroTurnaround License Server 3.1 and newer.
- Added support for Jedis 2.7.3.
- Improved asynchronous servlet support.
2.1.2 (14th July 2015)
- Added the option to activate using a license file via the UI.
- Added support for the MongoDB native driver version 3.0.0, including support for asynchronous tasks.
- Additional details are now displayed for incoming HTTP requests: parameters, headers and payload.
2.1.1 (18th June 2015)
- Fixed NPE when tracing asynchronous invocations.
- Improved WebLogic integration.
- Minor bugfixes.
2.1.0 (11th June 2015)
- Capture asynchronous executions.
- Combined Application / IO view.
- Improved support for JDBC drivers.
2.0.2 (30th April 2015)
- Improved integration with JRebel on WebLogic 9 & 10.
- Improved showing paths of JSP source files.
- Improved integration with Groovy.
- Added support for user modifiable session blacklist.
2.0.1 (14th April 2015)
- Fixed verify error with ojdbc7 Oracle JDBC driver.
- Better support for JSP rendering.
- Added pgjdbc-ng JDBC driver support for PostgreSQL 9.4.
- Minor UI and UX improvements.
2.0.0 (8th April 2015)
- Added application profiling component to measure and display the performance characteristics of Java code.
- Session component improved to handle very large HTTP sessions.
- Improved display of large data sets.
- Optimized user experience.
- Added support for Derby JDBC driver 10.11.
- Added support for SAP MaxDB JDBC driver 7.9.
1.2.1 (2nd February 2015)
- Support for smaller browser windows.
- Improved support for OpenJDK.
- Session component improvements.
- Query presentation improvements.
1.2.0 (15th December 2014)
- Added support for Hibernate 3.6+ both native API and JPA 2.0+.
- Added support for Redis key/value store with Jedis 2.1+.
- Added support for WildFly 8.2.0 application server.
- Added support for outgoing RMI queries.
- Session component memory footprint optimizations.
- Formatting and syntax highlight for SQL queries.
- More compact data representation in the I/O view.
- Filters toolbar sticks to the top of the screen when scrolling.
1.1.4 (27th November 2014)
- Improved session handling.
1.1.3 (10th November 2014)
- Fixed installation and setup issues.
1.1.2 (4th November 2014)
- Added support for Resin application server 4.0.35+.
- Added support for WebSphere Application Server Liberty Profile 8.5.5.x.
- Added support for OrientDB JDBC driver.
- Various UI fixes.
1.1.1 (16th October 2014)
- Added support for WebSphere 8.0.
- Added support for TomEE.
- Added support for HBase native driver 0.94+.
- Added support for Cassandra Datastax driver 2.0.1+.
- XRebel data is updated in all open browser windows/tabs.
- Various UI fixes and usability improvements.
1.1.0 (24th September 2014)
- Added support for MongoDB native driver 2.2+.
- Added support for Neo4j JDBC driver (2.0.x).
- Added support for Cassandra 1.2.5 JDBC driver.
- Added support for HBase Phoenix 3.x and 4.x JDBC driver.
- Added support for Informix 3.x and 4.x JDBC driver.
- Added support for DB2 9.1+ JDBC driver.
- Added support for HttpURLConnection.
- Added support for HttpClient 4.x.
- Added grouping of consecutive incoming requests.
- Added IO event toggles: All, SQL, NoSQL, WebServices.
- Added button for resetting IO view and exceptions counters.
- Added ability to hide requests, queries and exceptions.
- Added support for WebSphere 8.5.5.
- Added support for Spark micro web framework with embedded Jetty.
- Added blacklisting of framework classes (~/.xrebel/blacklist.txt).
- UI performance improvements.
1.0.1 (30th June 2014)
- Added bookmarklet to /xrebel which can be used to enable XRebel on pages where it does not automatically render.
- Improved stability for Jetty 9.
- Fixed an issue where having multiple Jetty contexts/handlers caused XRebel to behave incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where sql component handled table names of the form $SCHEMA:$TABLE incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the packages would show 'undefined' as package values in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where XRebel attempted to load settings too eagerly in firewalled internet connection environments leading to slowness.
- Fixed an issue where using XRebel in environments with Turkish locale would work incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where XRebel handled applications with url-encoded session id (JSESSIONID) incorrectly in some cases.
- Fixed an issue that would in rare cases cause the requests to the application to block when XRebel is enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the exception stacktrace in exceptions would fold 0 rows in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where a validation error was displayed during download of feedback preview zip when email was not set.
- Various UI fixes and usability improvements.
1.0.0-GA (12th June 2014)
- Various UI fixes and usability improvements.
1.0.0-RC4 (9th June 2014)
- Fixed an issue with JBoss 6.1 where startup failed with a java.lang.ExceptionInInitializer error.
- Fixed an issue where SQL query parsing failed when table name in SQL query was quoted.
- Fixed an issue where Session component displayed session contents in an invalid encoding.
- Fixed an issue where packages added in settings view did not persist across a refresh in some cases.
- Improved sending feedback to also send frontend log.
- Improved SQL component UI performance when a lot of queries were listed.
- Various UI fixes and usability improvements.
1.0.0-RC3 (3rd June 2014)
- Added support for Play 1.x.
- Added license expiry notification popup when less than 15 days remain for the license.
- Improved send feedback to also include the session snapshot (if required).
- Fixed an issue where the license registration form was requested over HTTP when the page used HTTPS.
- Fixed an issue where the license registration form was displayed after registering instead of license extension.
- Various UI fixes and usability improvements.
1.0.0-RC2 (27th May 2014)
- Added support for Derby Network Client (org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver) in SQL component.
- Fixed an issue where the toolbar was not injected to pages served by Jetty in some scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where the registration form was requested over HTTP even though the page was HTTPS.
- Fixed an issue where XRebel was not correctly displayed for pages with xhtml and html strict doctypes.
- Fixed an issue that would cause incorrect session sizes to be reported for Weld applications.
- Various UI fixes and tweaks.
1.0.0-RC1 (20th May 2014)
- Added option for exporting session snapshot contents.
- Improved exceptions component logging (some exceptions were incorrectly reported from Log4J).
- Fixed an issue that caused Tapestry 5 application to not start when XRebel was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where XRebel was incorrectly injected into Primefaces .js.xhtml files.
1.0.0-M5 (5th May 2014)
- Added support for CallableStatements.
- Improved new version notification.
- Improved session data search, now scrolls to first match.
- Improved stacktrace filtering for SQL "Queries" view, now shows how many elements were filtered.
- Improved handling of compressed (gzip/deflate) output from server.
- Fixed an issue that caused sorting in SQL "Queries" view to fail for queries with no table names.
- Fixed an issue where every displayed alert caused a "configuration needed" alert to also be displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the "configuration needed" alert was shown even though a user had configured thresholds.
- Various minor UI improvements.
1.0.0-M4 (30th April 2014)
- Added Exceptions component for browsing exceptions that have occurred in the system.
- Added About tab to Settings view.
- Added support for JTDS jdbc driver.
- Improved SQL Hierarchical view to also aggregate query count and duration for all levels of the call stack.
- Improved SQL Chronological view to sort by duration (descending) by default.
- Improved Session view to sort by size (descending) by default.
- Improved various texts and messages displayed to the user.
- Fixed an issue where a very small increase in session size did not hit threshold (when threshold=0KB).
- Fixed an issue where the activation form used inconsistent rules for input checking between frontend/backend.
- Fixed an issue with Weld application that caused a WELD-001303 No active contexts for scope type javax.enterprise.context.SessionScoped to occur.
- Fixed an issue where http sessions with jsessionid encoded in URL instead of sent as a cookie did not work.
1.0.0-M3a (24th April 2014)
- Fixed an issue where default alert thresholds would not apply before these were saved.
1.0.0-M3 (23rd April 2014)
- Added support for Wildfly.
- Fixed a CannotCompileException caused by a class' signer information not matching the signer information of other classes in the same package.
- Fixed an issue that caused the thresholds to be set to null incorrectly.
1.0.0-M2 (15th April 2014)
- Added support for Jetty 6.
- Added support for db2-400 JDBC driver.
- Fixed an issue that caused the toolbar UI to act incorrectly when HTTP session did not exist yet.
- Fixed an issue that caused an exception to occur when client abruptly aborted a HTTP call.
- Updated alert threshold defaults to more sensible values.
- Improved offline activation messages.
1.0.0-M1 (8th April 2014)
- Added SQL component for browsing SQL queries executed for a given request.
- Added Session component for browsing the Session object contents and diff.