For Java development teams, staying productive and focused is key to success. But with big changes to how developers work, and increasing expectations to deliver bigger, better, and more performant applications, it is easier than ever to fall behind. So how can developers save time during development, and how can development team managers help?
About the Webinar
Join Curtis Johnson, Product Manager at JRebel and XRebel, as he shares his five favorite time-saving tips for Java development teams, including:
- Setting rules to help your team succeed.
- Forming and following a work/life schedule.
- Finding time to focus by limiting distractions.
- Increasing coding efficiency with developer tools.
- Finding and eliminating time-sinks during development.
Looking for other helpful resources to increase your development team efficiency? Be sure to visit the links below.
- Work From Home Tips for Java Development Teams
- Helpful Resources for Java Developers
- Developer's Guide to Microservices Performance
- Java's Hidden Productivity Killer
Product Manager, JRebel by Perforce
Curtis is the Product Manager for JRebel and XRebel at Perforce. A self-proclaimed "social nerd," Curtis loves helping developer teams see the benefit of our tools and ensure continual satisfaction with our applications.