With the emergence of microservices-based Java applications, and the complexity of their distributed systems, Java developers are increasingly looking for ways to understand and improve how their microservices perform.
Improving Java Microservices Performance
Join Curtis Johnson, Senior Solutions Consultant at JRebel, and Spencer Bos, Solutions Consultant at JRebel, for our webinar, Improving Performance in Java Microservices.
In this webinar, Curtis and Spencer discuss:
- Why DevOps and CI/CD considerations are critical for microservices
- How microservices can create unique performance issues for Java developers
- How XRebel helps Java developers find and fix performance issues in distributed applications
Watch the Webinar
The webinar, which premiered on December 17th, 2019, can be viewed in its entirety above.
Looking for additional insights into Java microservices? Check out our latest articles below.
- Testing Microservices in Java
- When to Use Microservices in Java
- Popular Java Microservices Frameworks
- Deploying Microservices in Java
- Kubernetes vs Docker Swarm