Rogue Wave Software Announces New Release of JRebel to Accelerate SAP Hybris Development
Rogue Wave Software announces the newest release of its Java development acceleration tool, JRebel. This release enables SAP Hybris users to fast-track application development, saving time with each code change. SAP Hybris is used in many mission-critical applications, including ecommerce platforms, so eliminating delays in Java reloads is essential for maintaining business agility, customer experience, and the ability to continually innovate.
JRebel speeds up the Hybris development process by skipping the time-consuming build and redeploy steps to drive agility and efficiency. JRebel makes developers more productive since they can view code changes in real time, while preserving application state. JRebel enables Hybris developers to:
- Skip the build and redeploy steps of Java development
- View the results of code changes in real time
- Reduce development cycle times
“Typically, every time a Hybris developer changes code, they need to restart the application to see the impact of the changes,” says Dan Rabin, Rogue Wave Vice President of Sales. “For complex applications, this could mean up to a five-minute wait, multiple times a day. JRebel eliminates 100% of that wait time.”
JRebel uniquely improves Hybris development in the following ways:
- Streamlining the development process – Hybris developers keep their tempo and focus by eliminating the downtime of waiting for application builds and redeploys.
- Maintaining application state – Developers avoid the time spent reproducing the pre-change application state after a redeploy.
- Seamlessly integrating across the development process – Developers can now update code and resources without interfering with normal debugger usage, IDE’s, or other development tools.
To learn more, visit jrebel.com
JRebel provides industry-leading Java development efficiency tools — removing bottlenecks in the development process and helping developers to code better applications, faster.
JRebel has revolutionized Java development by allowing developers to skip redeploys while maintaining application state. Combined with XRebel, developers can seamlessly diagnose, fix, and check code performance — even in microservices-based applications.
With over 3000 customers, JRebel and XRebel are trusted by leading brands around the world, including; American Airlines, DellEMC, HBO, Hewlett Packard, Oracle, Volkswagen, and more.
To learn more about JRebel, please visit our about us page.